Your Production Printing Partners
Enterprise Production Printing Solutions
Production Print Direct Limited are your production printing partners for very high volume – mission critical document print management. Our specialist service technicians understand your productivity requirements and our Planned Maintenance scheduling ensures your print engines are in peak condition for your busiest periods. Downtime is detailed to suit your production timescales whereby a comprehensive replacement parts kit will be fitted at manufacturer specified volumes to minimise unscheduled service calls. Our SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) are tailored to your business requirements.
Key Partnerships with third party vendors will allow you to migrate print away from legacy systems, converting mainframe data to print ready formats that you control through a digital workflow which allows your operators to split or balance workload between engines, providing contingency and consistent production capability. Devices can offer up to 19,680 A4 sheets per hour – that’s a massive 157,440 prints in a typical 8 hour shift on a single engine.
Our LED mono print engines have pin sharp 1200 dpi print resolution, variable screen and an incredibly solid print with advanced active registration technology for perfect back to front printing. The patented toner technology fuses at very low temperatures and leaves the paper media cool to the touch, eliminating static and allowing instant finishing either on or off-line. A wide range of coated or uncoated stocks can be reliably fed through the vacuum paper feed units, including pre-printed stocks for overprinting, up to 350gsm.
Enterprise Printing Solutions for every business
- Document Production
- Data Centres
- Direct Mail
- Transactional/Promotional Printing
- Security Printing
- Corporate Solutions
- Managed Document Solutions
- Envelope printing solutions
Specialist service for specialised requirements
- Direct mail, data centres, large scale distribution, security printing, corporate print rooms
- Flexible finance agreements to suit fixed supplier contracts or short term requirements
- Comprehensive service agreements cover all aspects of equipment maintenance and toners
- Combined equipment/maintenance packages for accurate fixed cost management
- Full colour and mono digital press equipment manufactured specifically for commercial applications
- Monthly volume up to 2.4 million A4 prints per 125PPM mono print engine
- Full colour engines from 60 – 100PPM. Mono engines from 95 – 250PPM* with tandem link
- Manufacturer trained service technicians that only work in HV print environment
If you are a central reprographic department (CRD) or in-plant, you are likely faced with competitive pressures to deliver fast turnarounds and outstanding colour services, offer more value-added print services, and eliminate outsourcing. EFI has the technology to help you automate and streamline your operation, expand your print service offerings, and meet requests for fast turns on high-quality digital prints. Make your shop the first stop for all of your customers’ business communications needs and contact us today.
Best-of-class products delivered as a Suite
Learn how the Productivity Suite represents the next step in the evolution of your EFI product portfolio, expanding the integration-quotient of existing offerings with a focus on efficiency, profitability and building new revenue streams.